It was established in 1964.
2) Academic Degrees:
The University, at the request of the Faculty, grants the following academic degrees:
• B. Sc. Degree in one of the following Specializations:
Agricultural Guidance and Rural Community, Bio Agricultural Environment, Animal
Production, Crops, Agricultural Zoology and Nematodes, Agricultural Economy,
Agricultural Botany, Horticulture, Food Sciences and Technology, Agronomy, Plants
Protection, Dairies, Bio Agricultural Techniques, Soils and Water.
• Postgraduate Studies Diploma in Agricultural Sciences.
• Master Degree in Agricultural Sciences.
• Ph. D Degree in Agricultural Sciences.
3) Duration of Study:
Four academic years to get the B. Sc. Degree.
4) Language of Study:
The Arabic Language.
– Agricultural Guidance and Rural Community
– Bio Agricultural Environment
– Animal Production
– Agricultural Zoology and Nematodes
– Agricultural Economy
– Agricultural Botany
– Food Sciences and Technology
– Plants Protection
– Bio Agricultural Techniques – Soils and Water
Postal Address: Al Nasr Road, opposite to Cairo International Conference Center,
Nasr City P.O Box: 11751
Tel. : (02) 24016085 / (02) 24030075 Fax : (02) 22634002
(Faculty of Agriculture (Males